Friday, June 27, 2008

New to this...

Hey Everyone, welcome to the Rohde Family News blogspot! I'm new to the blogging world but I thought I would create a site where we could update our friends and family in one single place.

Earlier this week (June 25th) Chris and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! We spent our anniversary weekend at the Wyndham Resort in Orlando with dinner in the Shark Encounter restaurant located in Seaworld's shark tank. We had such a great time ... check out a couple pictures from our weekend away...

The hotel


View from our room.


Another view from our room...

Dinner in the Shark Tank.




Wow, the past 3 years have flown by! Married life is amazing, I can't believe I caught such a great guy! He is the most thoughtful, romantic, loving, and caring person that I know. I don't know how he puts up with me sometimes, haha. Chris is honestly the greatest husband that a girl could ever ask for!

Check out our "then" and "now"...

Then... (Wedding, 2005)
Now ... (Out-n-about, 2008)


Other updates:
We bought our first home in April 2006. It is a 3-bedroom/2-bath ranch style home located in Lakeland, FL. Lakeland is a perfect location between 2 major cities: Tampa and Orlando. Chris is a Senior at USF and I am in Graduate School at Nova Southeastern University.

Our first home:


More updates:
Chris' sister, Megan, just got married (June 22, 2008) to Jon Richer who is originally from Indiana. Jon is a Marine stationed in California and Megan hopes to join him out in San Diego in the near future.

The new Mr. & Mrs. Jon Richer:



As many of you know or may not know, Chris' father has been diagnosed with Melanoma (Cancer). Please keep him and our family in your prayers.

I will try to post ("blog") often so check back soon for updates.

Love,
Chris and Connie Rohde

No comments: