Is it December already?? My baby boy is 6 months old today!! With the end of the year quickly approaching I can't help but think about how awesome this year has been for me and my family! This time last year I was just 14 weeks pregnant and didn't know if I was having a boy or a girl and now I am celebrating Christmas with my 6 month old baby boy!
I say this every month but I really can't believe how fast time is going and how much Elliot has changed and grown. He is such a fun and happy baby - he loves when people talk to him too. Elliot is VERY close to crawling - he likes to get up on all 4s and rock and he can wiggle backwards. I bet he will be crawling in no time!
New things he can do:
- almost crawl by getting up on all 4s and rocking
- drink from sippy cup
- drink from straw
Likes:
- Solid foods mostly peas and oatmeal
- reaching and playing with toys
- tummy time
- being in his entertainer bouncer
- his new friend Scout (talking dog toy)
- rolling (back to front and front to back ... over and over!)
Dislikes:
- being in his bouncer chair for too long (he tries to wiggle out)
I will update again after his 6 month appt (and shots) on the 21st.
Sadly this month also brought the loss of our precious 4 year old kitty, Persephone. She is greatly missed and Elliot would always giggle when we would help him pet her.
With love,
CCE
No comments:
Post a Comment