Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back to the Grind

The title of this post says it all ... I'm back to the grind of school. I really enjoyed my 3 week break, maybe too much and now it's really hard for me to get back into the swing of things. I'm taking 2 classes aka 6 credits: Measuring Human Resources and Organizational Consulting. After this semester I will have earned 24 credits ... aaaah, over 1/2 way finished with my Masters degree!

Please say a special prayer for Chris' dad this week as we have gotten more bad news about the progression of his Cancer. He has proven to be a fighter and I'm sure this is just a bump in the road but extra prayers and well wishes are always a good thing. We are so lucky that a cancer center such as Moffitt is so close (his Dad lives in Sarasota and we live in Lakeland) which gives us the ability to visit him almost every time he is admitted. Chris was able to make a visit today on his lunch break between work and class. As always we are trying to stay positive and hopeful. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( Cancer is such a big thing now. my mom had gone through breat cancer so i know how you and your hubby are feeling. I hope all turns well. God Bless.