Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The 1220th day...

2008 has been full of wedding engagements and thus the reason why I've decided that 2009 will be the "Year of Weddings". I promise I have a point to this post and it will explain the mysterious title as well. With so many weddings on the horizon, I spend some of my "free" time reading through my friend's online wedding blogs via theknot.com - if you haven't heard of The Knot website and you're planning a wedding, you should really check it out. It is a full-service wedding website with tips, checklists, and much more including the wedding blog I mentioned above.

I frequent theknot.com for several reasons other than boredom. I was Matron of Honor in my sister-in-law's wedding this past June and I am Matron of Honor in my friend Heather's upcoming wedding this January. However, we are looking forward to attending quite a few weddings in 2009.

Sometimes I like to look at our wedding website, read the details of our wedding planning and re-read some of the comments left throughout the year of our engagement. This morning I decided to look-up our page and I had forgotten that it keeps a tracker of how many days a couple has been married. Well, as of today Chris and I have been married for 1220 days!! In case you never saw our wedding webpage, here is a link:

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3229566455564178

I know this is a pointless post, but I thought it was pretty cool ... 1220 days is such a random number.

Tonight Chris and I are headed to the pumpkin patch so check back later to see our pumpkin carving creations.

1 comment:

The Richer Family...and little Jack makes 3! said...

That's adorable! Unfortunately The Knot has the wrong date for Jon and I but maybe someday soon I'll fix it! :) Enjoy your pumpkins