We are in need of prayers and good thoughts. Chris' father has started his journey to Heaven. If you knew his Dad, you would know that he isn't the type of person to give up easy and this is no different. He is truly a fighter and I feel so privileged to carry his name.
The Hospice House is ensuring that he is resting peacefully during this time. Today was a very hard one, one that I don't want to re-visit anytime soon, if ever. Chris and his sister, Megan, were asked to say their "goodbyes" and reassure their Dad that it was OK to pass on. As you can imagine, this was a very hard thing for both of them to do.
Thank you again for thinking of Chris and our family during this time. I will try to keep this blog updated with future updates.
1 comment:
I love you...we'll make it through this together.
Post a Comment