Monday, November 3, 2008

Rest In Peace

I have sad news to report ... Chris' father has passed away. He lost his year-long battle with metastatic melanoma... At midnight on Nov 2nd/Nov 3rd, God welcomed him into Heaven with open arms and reunited him with all of those who have passed before him including Rusty, as Chris pointed out (Chris' childhood dog). It is comforting to know that he is no longer in pain from this horrible disease but words can not describe how much he will be missed. Rest in Peace Dad. We miss you so much already! Love you always.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers over the past year. The next few months will be very difficult for us but I know that with each other, and our amazing family and friends we will make it through.

I will post again once final arrangements have been made.

With love,
Connie and Chris


~ Rest In Peace ~

Kurt A. Rohde
September 15, 1958 - November 3, 2008



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Dad very much but he fought long and hard throughout this journey and was so very strong until the very end. Love you Always Daddy

We'll make it through this
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Losing a loved one is not the easiest thing. I send my sorries your way and hope that everyone that is hurting from this will be okay. Sorry to hear about your dad.