Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding festivities have begun...

Yes, you read correctly ... my best friend Heather is getting married in January so her wedding festivities have begun. Well this weekend her mom and aunt surprised Heather and I with a weekend getaway at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa!! After spending Spa-filled day on Saturday, we had dinner on the boat in Key West and enjoyed after dinner drinks in the Piano bar. We had such a great time! I even got a Matron of Honor tote bag with Heather's wedding colors (pink and brown). The entire weekend was so much fun and so relaxing!! What a wonderful surprise ... we had such an amazing time!

Thank you Heather for having me as your Matron of Honor. I feel so honored to stand by your side as you begin your new life as Mrs. Watson. Can't wait for your big day!!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend...


The Bride and I in the Spa:
The Bride-to-be
The Bride and Me

The Resort: Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa

No comments: