Yup... I have officially completed my first year of Graduate School! (YAYYYYYYY!) For those of you who might not know, I am working towards a Masters of Science in Business with a concentration in Human Resource Management. Of course, I picked one of the longest graduate programs (43 credits) but I've learned a lot and can't wait to start working in the field. I hope to find a new job in the early Spring working in the field of HR to gain hands-on experience and get over that "you need experience" bump. I've completed 24 credits (8 classes) and only need 18 credits (6 classes) to be eligible for graduation ...woohoo ... I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I might add a specialized certificate to my degree but I'm not sure yet ... I don't have to decide that until the Summer.
That's all for now ... just wanted to update on my exciting news! lol
With love,
Connie
No comments:
Post a Comment