Friday, September 10, 2010

12 weeks old

Happy 12 weeks, Elliot ... 3 months old on the 18th!!  It truly amazes me how much Elliot has changed in the last 12 weeks.  It's also crazy to think he could have come a whole month after he did which would make him only 8 or 9 weeks.

As I type this I'm watching my lil guy play with his toys in his floor play gym.  He is batting away and cooing at his dangling toys.  Normally I play with him and thats how this started out but he didn't look like he was finished playing so I got up and figured that he could entertain himself as I watched close to make sure that kitties didn't decide to play along with him. haha  I love that he kicks his legs and moves his arms really fast when the music turns on ... is he dancing??

Things he can do:
- sit in his bumbo (not regularly but I've tried it because his head control is great)
- hold his head up when being held upright
- grasps and move his toys ... mainly his "O ball" and he also did it with a bell toy at music class
- looks for our voices (I notice he will pretty much bend backwards to look for Chris when he hears his voice)
- roll over (when he wants to - usually when he's bored during tummy time)

Likes/loves...
- looking in mirrors
- being on his changing pad (he just laughs and giggles)
- being talked to ... all smiles!
- playing with his O-ball
- music class
- when his grandparents visit ... not that he doesn't get enough attention already ... lol!

Dislikes...
- Being on his tummy for too long
- when Mommy takes his picture (over and over again)

No comments: