Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random update

Sorry for the lack of updates but as you can imagine I'm a busy mommy! lol  Elliot is 3 months and 2 weeks old!

Elliot's 3 month stats as of Sept. 17, 2010:  12 lb, 2oz and 22.5 inches.

Last week I was struck with an AWFUL bout of tendonitis.  I went to a walk-in clinic because the pain was too much to handle, they took X-rays and told me it was broken, gave me a splint and told me to follow-up with an Orthopedist.  Thanks to Chris' mom for coming up on such short notice and being my right hand ... literally!  We had a good time and Elliot enjoyed having Nana stay with us!  Met with the Orthopedist who confirmed it was NOT a break however a really bad case of tendonitis.  She said it is very common in new Moms.  She gave me a Cortisone steroid shot (owww!) and a wirst brace.  Aunt Mary came up on Friday to help me since my hand was still not 100% functional.  She was such a big help and stayed Friday night so Chris and I could go on a date night!  We went to dinner and movie - of course we missed lil E but enjoyed a night with just the two of us.

My parents also came to visit over the weekend on their way back from vacation.  It was a short visit with Elliot since it was way past his bedtime but it was still a nice visit and we had dinner waiting for them.  Yummmmy pot roast!!

We have a fun weekend ahead ... Chris and I are going to a RUSH concert (thanks Aunt Mary for coming to babysit!!), Saturday we're going to my friend's son's 1st birthday / USF tailgate before picking up Nana at the airport on Saturday night.


I promise to post pictures soon ...

No comments: