Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby #2 is on the way ... Elliot is going to be a Big Brother!!!

Yep - you read that right!!!  We're having another baby!!  We are beyond excited to announce that Elliot is going to be a big brother!!!  I am due 2/16/12 but I will be full term (37 weeks) on 1/26/12 which is the point that Elliot was born so anything after 1/26/12 we'll be looking forward to welcoming our new little one!

Introducing Sprout:
 Measuring 7 weeks, 1 day with a strong heartbeat of 129

Sprout at 8 weeks, 1 day with a strong Heartbeat of 174

Sprout backside view at 9w1d - measuring 2 days ahead at 9w3d with strong HB of 182

Front view of Sprout

Thank you all for sharing this journey with us and the continuous prayers for my family to be healthy and safe!  Check back for updates - I'll try to be better with updates. :) 

With love,
Connie + Sprout 


No comments: