Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's your vote: Boy or Girl??

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while ... Bellyot likes to SLEEP. Lets hope that continues after he/she is born, lol. I've scheduled our 3D ultrasound for January 29th where we will find out if "it" is a BOY or a GIRL!!! I will be 17.5 weeks. Hopefully the little one cooperates. I will have a follow-up (confirmation and regular full anatomy scan) at 21-22 weeks at my OB's office.

So, now is the time to cast your official vote! At the top of the page, you will see a poll. Be sure to make your vote before January 29th - we'll check back often to see how many think BLUE and how many think PINK!!!

Drum roll please ... Here are the names that we've decided on:

Boy: Elliott Kurt
Girl: Gwendolyn Elizabeth

With love,
Connie & Bellyot

2 comments:

Jill said...

cute names! I'm excited to find out!!

Aunt Sue said...

I voted! We'll know in just over 2 weeks!