Happy Birthday to me!! I can't believe that I'm 28. It seems way too close to 30, lol. This birthday was very special to me because this is my 1st birthday as a Mommy. My 27th year was by far the best and most exciting year of my life as we found out, prepared for, and welcomed our 1st baby into the world. Elliot actually listened to me when I asked him to be born before my birthday although I never imagined that I'd be celebrating with nearly a month old baby.
Thanks to Chris' sister, Megan, I was able to get a manicure and pedicure before our first date night out after Elliot's birth. My fingers and toesies look so pretty! This was his first experience with a babysitter ... if you know me well enough you'll know that I/we checked in a few times, lol! Later that night Chris and I had a yummy dinner but of course we talked mostly about Elliot and looked through his pictures on our phone while we waited for dinner to come. lol Megan also surprised us by moving his bassinet into the guest room and having Elliot sleep with her so we could have a full night's sleep ... HORRRAY! Thank you so so so much Megan and I hope you've caught up on some sleep, lol.
Here's to my 28th year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment